Monday, December 19, 2005

Nip/Tuck Season Finale Tuesday 12/20!

I admit it, I'm a TV junkie. I love watching TV and I get 'sucked' into the shows. One of my favorites is Nip/Tuck on FX. Check it out here http://www.fxnetwork.com It is over the top and pushes so many envelopes but yet you get drawn into the absurdity of it!

The season finale for season 3 is Tuesday 12/20. Several friends of mine watch it also and I have plans to go over to a friends place to watch.

This is the teaser about the show from FX. Check it out.
NIP / TUCK
Tuesdays 10pm e/p
Set in Miami, Nip / Tuck follows the lives of two plastic surgeons and business partners who run McNamara/Troy, a booming South Beach plastic surgery practice.

It's kind of hard to describe the show because it is so out there! The big thing right now is the season finale tomorrow will reveal who the carver is! This is about as big as who shot JR on Dallas. The carver is this creepy person who wears a baby doll like mask and black clothes and carves peoples faces (think Joker from the first Batman movie here) and declares a vendetta against beautiful people. I have my ideas who the carver is but we'll know for sure tomorrow!

No comments: