Monday, September 18, 2006

New necklace

I got a new necklace today when I went shopping, nothing fancy or expensive. I have been looking for one for awhile to go with the awesome new blouse I have and I went back to Lane Bryant today and they had it! It is actually the one that was on the mannequin when I bought the blouse.

I was looking for new black shoes too since the ones I had broke but no such luck, I am just using my not-so-favorite back up pair right now.

Here's the necklace:



3 days left till the concert!
I'll blog more tomorrow, I am really tired tonight so it's sleepy time for me :)

2 comments:

agent713 said...

Oooh! Cute! You have to be sure to take and post pictures of you at the concert. You're going to look fabulous!
~Heidi

Emmy said...

Thanks :)

Done and did! You can catch up when you get back.