Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A few Christmas pictures

As most of ya'll know I'm not digital yet so there's always a few days or weeks delay in me showing pictures.

I don't have all of my Christmas pictures back yet but here are some of my Christmas tree and decorations in my apartment. This is the first time in two years I actually decorated for Christmas and it felt great!

My Christmas tree (notice it's a little sparse on the left there, that seems to be the main point of entry for Abbie and Willow to climb in!)



The stockings were hung by the chimney with care



My ABC Distributing Snowmen, I thought they were cute and they've held up all these years!



The presents under my tree, before some of them got mailed out that is! Notice the stuffed puppy over to the left there? Jim got me that at a Griffins game the week before Christmas, he got up to get something to drink and came back with the stuffed puppy!

1 comment:

agent713 said...

Love the stockings. You had lots of presents too! Maybe I'll do a tree next year. There just wasn't any point this year. :(
~Heidi