Friday, January 19, 2007

Crocs

I did it. I have resisted for over a year now. I finally was enabled.

I now own a pair of Crocs.

One of my Scrapshare Sisters enabled me. I blame her :P She posted about a deal on Shoebuy.com on Crocs, I looked and after putting a pair into my cart and free shipping, the total was $17.35. For that price and curiosity I went for it.

I got a pair of black Cayman Crocs. Like this: Croc Clicky

They came last night and they are comfortable! I can't imagine wearing them without socks, that felt strange to me, so I put them on last night with a pair of socks and it was very comfortable. I wore them today in and out of the building at work and am looking forward to better weather when I can wear them more and really get a feel for them.

4 comments:

agent713 said...

Ha! Gotta love peer pressure. That's a good deal though. I could possibly be swayed for that price.
~Heidi

~D~ said...

oh my goodness it is about time you got on board and got some!


LOL

D

Emmy said...

I know I know I know ... but with this deal I couldn't pass it up. Except now I want more *lol*

Look what happens when ya hold out for a year :)

tosin said...

I still refuse. I don't think I could ever wear them in good conscious.
:)
~toemi~