Thursday, February 22, 2007

Please come to Boston

and she said yes!

I'm going to Boston! One of the girls on Scrapshare, Christina, is getting married and several of the girls decided to throw her a bachelorette party weekend near the end of June in Boston and I wanted to go but didn't know if I'd be able to find a good flight.

I have airline miles saved up and I've been hunting for a flight for about a month and finally on Sunday I found one that I could cash miles in for and I got it, only cost me $10!

I'm going to be there for a week and I am so excited. I'm already starting my "must see" list and I'm hoping I can get to a Red Sox game too!

I'm so excited to get to meet the east coast gals, they are such wonderful friends and it'll be great to finall meet them in person!

No comments: