Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Not much of anything

It finally is starting to feel like April again around here ... I'm so ready for sandal weather!

I did some summer shopping last night and got a cute handbag with matching sandals (I blame a certain Snow White in FTL for this because they are a cute apple-y green like a pair of sandals she was showing us on a message board!) so now I need something cute to wear with it :) I have a cute pair of capri jeans that would look good so I need a cute blouse now.

Not much going on ... stopped at Cost Plus Market tonight looking for these: Tim's Cascade Chips with Johnny's since Mom told me she saw them and was going to get them for me for my birthday and then when she went to get them can't find them but they didn't have any. I ended up leaving with a bottle of reisling wine though - it's sweet and tart and really yummy.

Pretty uneventful week so far.

1 comment:

~dawn~ said...

ooohhh, good idea, a cute pair of capri jeans would like great with my apple green sandals!!! Good call, now I have to go get a pair of capri jeans!