Thursday, May 31, 2007

Allergies gone awry

So it's the first of June and my allergies went to heck on me. It started Sunday with my throat feeling weird. No biggie, kept popping the allergy pills. Tuesday I was fine, wake up Wednesday and have no voice! Today I'm better but now have the inevitable sinus pressure and pain.

Thankfully my Dr. is awesome and they are pretty easy to get appointments with - I wasn't picky, I'd see whoever would get me in today. I got an appointment and got a prescription for some new allergy nasal spray and for antibiotics to kill all of it.

I had made a comment over the phone to the nurse that it was the first of June and time for my annual sinus infection and when I got there she commented on it and said that after I told her that she went through my chart and saw that I was last in for the same issue 6/6/06! I told her at least I'm consistent :)

No comments: