Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

Today was a pretty low-key day. I'm still trying to kick this nasty cough and congestion from my allergies going awry.

Jim and I went out on a photo safari today - which consists of driving around until a place or places strike us to stop and take photos. We stopped a couple of times for a few pictures and just enjoyed the drive around in the nice weather.

After a stop at Coldstone we went to see Transformers. Good movie. I was surprised at how many of the names of the characters I remembered from my childhood!

Here's a few more pictures from Boston - since it's related to the Revolutionary War and to me fits in with Independence Day.


(you can click on the photo to enlarge them)


(this is not his actual gravestone - this is next to it. I'll share it later)

No comments: