Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sam Adams

Those that know me know I'm not a beer drinker. I'll try a sip or two of someone's just to see what it tastes like, etc. and since Jim brews his own at home I've learned alot about it.

Wednesday night we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for drinks and dinner and I ordered a berry margarita and he tried seasonal Sam Adams Cherry Wheat, at my urging because it sounded neat.

I think I found a beer that I like! This is what they have to say about it on the Sam Adams website:

Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat® follows the centuries old American tradition of brewing beer with native ingredients, in this case Michigan cherries as well as a touch of honey. The sweet fruitiness of the cherries is balanced against the crisp, cereal note from the malted wheat and the subtle citrus flavor from the Noble hops. The end result is a sweet, refreshing beer that is light on the palate but long on complexity.

Pretty cool that it uses Michigan cherries! I'm now on a search to find some of this, I think it'd make a great beer bread!

Thanks Sam Adams for making a beer I like!




3 comments:

Melissa said...

Next time you come out, we'll go to the Sam Adams Brewery. I personally like Sam Adams Light.

agent713 said...

Yeah, I've developed a taste for beer. Sometimes I just don't have the brain power to select a froo-froo drink and a good beer (Canadian or Bud Light) is sufficient. Once you get past the first swallow, it's not so bad.
Beer, the last frontier. And I've conquered it. Whoddathunkit?

tosin said...

I am a Sam fan through and through. It is Sam Summer season right now, but a nice Cherry Wheat is always good.