Monday, September 03, 2007

Long weekend

I'm rather sad to see a long 3 day weekend coming to an end. It was a nice break from work and just an all around nice weekend.

Saturday I slept in, was lazy and then Jim and I went to the mall to wander around and window shop, grabbed a quick drive thru dinner and then went to Starbucks for a treat.

Sunday I did some grocery shopping and laundry, just hung around the house.

Today I went to Potter Park Zoo with Jim, his boys and his parents and grandmother. We packed stuff for a picnic lunch and enjoyed that after the zoo. I took a bunch of pictures - hopefully they turn out! It was nice to get outside in the great weather and see his family again.

Tomorrow it's back to work :(

1 comment:

agent713 said...

Sounds like me. Just a nice quiet weekend. It's nice once in awhile isn't it?
~Heidi