Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I said yes!

Jim and I got engaged Friday night :) We had planned to do our gift exchange just the 2 of us on Friday after the hockey game.

We were back at his apartment and I was telling him he needed to open his gifts because I was super excited (I got him a leather jacket and a bread machine that he's been wanting) and he said that he wanted to give me my gift first and he proposed!

I said yes (obviously lol)

It took about a day for it to really sink in and I really don't think I've stopped smiling since Friday.

I don't have any pictures yet (he's been sick and I think I'm getting sick) but as soon as I have some pictures I'll update this poor neglected blog.

This may turn into a wedding planning blog before long :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

Le@nne said...

Congratulations!! You'll never forget the date will you?
I wish you all the very best for your future together.

agent713 said...

Wedding planning blog is fine with me. I want to hear every last detail :D

Mel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you.
Can't wait to hear all the details.

And btw... Dh didn't have a ring for me when he proposed!!!
Empress4

Laurie said...

Congrats!! We got engaged in December, too! (Dec 6th.)

Laurie (Lars in NH)