Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Date and a Diagnosis

We have a wedding date. It is officially 8/23/08. This date came about because we wanted something in summer and warm weather. Also a date in 2008 that was not too far away but far enough to be able to plan.

Jim thought of 8/23/08 and I thought it sounded good. We were originally looking at 8/30 but that is Labor Day weekend. 8/23 it is.

I heard back from a place about the reception site and it is available! She is sending me the rental agreement and I will just need to send it back with a deposit. Yippee!

As far as diagnosis, I have viral bronchitis. I've got some cough syrup with codeine for nighttime and an inhaler to help me get some air when I get on a roll with coughing. I'm starting to feel better already but it is sure slow going!

Next on the wedding list is to decide on colors and start dress shopping!

2 comments:

jazzsinger45 said...

I'm so excited! It's on my calendar. Congratulations again!

tosin said...

Oh man. That is so great!! Let the planning begin!

Dress shopping is my absolute fav.
(I am such a big wedding planning geek - I should have opened a business!)

Take it easy and get better. Used to have chronic bronchitis, and it is absolutely no fun.