Monday, April 28, 2008

Wedding Countdown: 4 months to go

Yes, I'm a few days behind on posting this. Things got a little crazy and I meant to blog but, being the procrastinator I am, said I'll do it later :)

In addition to everything mentioned this is what I've gotten accomplished:

- Decided on having the ceremony at the church, and picked the time
- Ordered invitations!
- Booked my wedding hair trial run appointment and my day of hair appointment
- Picked up the items to make centerpieces for the tables at the reception
- Got my veil and tiara
- Have a purse that matches my dress
- Wedding shoes (note to self: remember to scuff them up!)
- Made my appointment for my first dress fitting (May 15th)
- My bridesmaid decided on the style of dress she'll wear, just need to get it ordered.

I want to say there is one or two things I'm forgetting. If I think of it I'll add it to the list.

2 comments:

Kaye said...

Only four months to go?? Wow, the time is flying by. The Big Day will be here before you know it!

CloverGirl said...

I am so excited to see pictures. I'm assuming of course that you'll share some with us!!

Looks like you're doing well with your list. Keep it up...it will be here before you know it.