Monday, July 07, 2008

The dress is in the house

Thursday I went to Becker's for my final fitting and to hopefully take the dress home. They got it out for me and I got to try it on again. The alterations were great and it just needed a touch more work up top.

They said that if I could hang out for a bit they'd try and get the final work done while I waited. No problems here. I had all day.

I did some shopping while waiting and picked up my earrings and garter. I'm now completely outfitted :)

About 30 or so minutes later they brought my dress back and asked me to try it on again. Like you need to ask twice. Got my dress back on and it's now perfect!

They pressed it again and put it in a garment bag for me and off I went.

It's now hanging in the closet waiting for the 23rd of August.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I picture you sitting around the house wearing the dress everytime J's not home. Like that "Friends" episode! I'm sure it's gorgeous!!!

CloverGirl said...

DARN Amanda! I came here to post the SAME thing!!! Only difference is, YOU are really getting married next month.

How exciting!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures.

Emmy said...

I need to find the Season that episode is on. I LOVED that episode.
I actually was talking to someone one day about this and we decided after the wedding we're all going to put our dresses on and sit around drinking beer :)Ya'll are invited.

Kaye said...

How exciting!!

I wish I could still fit into my wedding dress. LOL!

Michelle said...

Diane - I am so excited for you!! How fun!!!