Sunday, August 10, 2008

More random stuff

I stole this from Heidi who stole it from Beth :)


Bon Appetit!

Appetizer: When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
Friday 8/8/08. My last haircut/color before the wedding. I'll try and get a picture of my new hair color to post on here shortly.

Soup: Name one thing you miss about being a child.
I really agree with what Heidi said: "The ability to be happy without money. Or to think that fifty cents is a lot. I miss that." I can remember walking up to the store with some change and coming back with a glass bottle of coke and some candy and change leftover.

I also miss the hours I'd lose playing with my Barbies.

Salad: Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
Butter. Closely followed by Olive Oil. There's something about "real" butter on popcorn :)

Main Course: If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
Spaenish.

Dessert: Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
Long gone from my current department at work!

No comments: