Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ain't no stoppin me now ...

I don't know what my problem was but I could not figure out how to make links on my blogs ... Empress4 and Agent713 can testify to this ... I was having a heck of a time doing it.

Finally tonight I decided this is it ... I'm not getting up until I get this. In preparation for that I brought a sweater, snacks and a cherry coke.

10 minutes later I have links ... amazing what determination will do to you!

Now I'm off to find more things to link =)

3 comments:

Mel said...

Very, very cool! Congrats for doing it!!!

Empress4

agent713 said...

Yeah Di!!! It's weird but I figured it out too. Now I'm working on transfering all my favourites to my blog so I don't loose them when I leave this computer.
~Heidi

Emmy said...

Thanks ladies! And thanks Empress for giving me the instructions ... several times!
Yeah I feel the need to link the whole world now *lol* So empowering!