Monday, February 27, 2006

Manic Monday

I'm not a morning person, or a Monday morning person at that. I knew going in today that we would be short 3 people in our little Level 2 group which would have left 3 of us today, well one called in so it's just myself and one other person. And I am working till 8 tonight since the one that called in normally covers till the end of the night, which is ok, the extra OT will be good. The two of us have divided up the day and will see what we can do. It's 11:30 and so far so good.

I don't have much to blog about right now, just felt compelled to post. There isn't even anything really good in the lunchroom today for lunch ...

Macaroni & Cheese $2.50
Herb Roasted Game Hen $2.75
Broccoli
Carrots
Baked Potato
Spicy Black Bean Chili
Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup
Patty Melt $2.85

I may have someone get me something at Wendy's when they go out :)

Happy Monday!

No comments: