Sunday, February 26, 2006

Shopping-filled weekend

So this weekend has been a pretty good one as weekends go, would have been nicer if it was 85 degrees and sunny out, but I did wake up to the sun this morning so it's a start, I'm sure it's 85 degrees somewhere :)

Saturday I got up early and went to Dawnn's house to help get organized for the PJ Crop she was having that night, she had gotten chairs that morning and snacks and sodas and then she and I were going to get chairs and last minute items, like the ingredients to make Midori Sours :)

We got loaded up on chairs and goodies and went back to her place to get everything straightened up, organized and set up. Good thing we did because we didn't have an extra moment because everyone started showing up. It was alot of fun last night, I didn't get much cropping done only a couple pages but I did get some things organized and I just had fun hanging out which was great, I needed it! To read more about the crop last night, check out Dawnn's blog here: PJ Crop

Today (Sunday)I went shopping with my friend Jean. We had an agenda to get pants and shoes. Normally I don't do well clothes shopping and usually end up buying a purse to make myself feel better ... today I did well. We hit Lane Bryant first, found out it is Real Woman Dollars going on starting Wednesday, plus she had 2 cards for $25 off $50 or more. I got 2 pairs of much-needed pants (black and gray) and a cute new shirt to wear with new much-needed pants and a cute cute cute black shirt to wear when I actually go out. I was going to only try it on but told her if I do and it's cute then it means we have to go out some night to a bar or something! It's black see-through with button down and cute scallop around the neck and then has a black cami underneath. I went for it. Plus we have 40% off cards and Real Women Dollars so we are planning to go back next week and get some other things since they will be on sale then plus the coupons and dollars we have so we should do well next week!
We went in search of shoes, I struck out there nothing in my size but she got lucky. We have plans this week to go shoe shopping for me. I need some heels to go with my new pants since they are kind of long and a heel would take care of that.

That was really my weekend in a snapshot. Not a bad one at all.

1 comment:

agent713 said...

I'm glad that Lane Byrant is so far away. I'd be SUNK if it was any closer!!! Good job on the clothes though :)
~Heidi...waiting for her turn...