Thursday, March 23, 2006

More about me

I don't have much to post about except I got my new glasses! So I case'd this from Heidi who got it from Melissa I think.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Diane
Birthday:May 15
Birthplace:Washington State
Current Location:Michigan
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Blonde
Height:5'5
Right Handed or Left Handed:Lefty
Your Heritage:Norweigan, Finnish, French, German ... my grandfather is from Texas so when I was little I would say I was part Texan :)
The Shoes You Wore Today:Black shoes with a wedge heel
Your Weakness:Many, many things
Your Fears:Spiders, Hitting a deer, never getting married
Your Perfect Pizza:Pepperoni and extra cheese
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Get out of debt at least 95%, lose some weight
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LOL or w.h.a.t.e.v.e.r.
Thoughts First Waking Up:Ugh, I hate morning and then deciding if I like the song that is playing when my alarm goes off
Your Best Physical Feature:Smile
Your Bedtime:Ha! Lately anywhere from 11pm to 2am
Your Most Missed Memory:All the crazy moments we had on youth group trips!
Pepsi or Coke:Coke! Cherry Coke at that
MacDonalds or Burger King:McD's
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Sweet Tea, but if I had to choose, Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuccino
Do you Smoke:Never
Do you Swear:yes .... I need to quit
Do you Sing:Not well but yes in the car
Do you Shower Daily:Yes
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:Yes
Do you want to get Married:Yes
Do you belive in yourself:Sometimes
Do you get Motion Sickness:Sometimes
Do you think you are Attractive:Ummmm sometimes
Are you a Health Freak:No .. if I was I wouldn't look like this *lol*
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes
Do you play an Instrument:No
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:No
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:I helped eat a box
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No
In the past month have you been on Stage:No
In the past month have you been Dumped:Not really, dumping was awhile back, I'm not free
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No
Ever been Drunk:Yes
Ever been called a Tease:Yes
Ever been Beaten up:If you count beating up on friends on the playground yes
Ever Shoplifted:No
How do you want to Die:Natural causes, in my sleep. I just want to go fast
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I'm not sure yet :)
What country would you most like to Visit:Australia
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Brown or Blue
Favourite Hair Color:Brown
Short or Long Hair:Short
Height:Taller than me
Weight:More than me
Best Clothing Style:dressy or casual
Number of Drugs I have taken:Only prescription ones, not sure how many
Number of CDs I own:Way too many!
Number of Piercings:Triple in each ear, and one up top of my ear in right ear
Number of Tattoos:1
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Why regret it? Chalk it up to learning experience and life and move along.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: