Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm not dead :)

I just have been really busy and not really had any time to devote to blogging or checking other's blogs.

My ex boyfriend moved out over this weekend so I was busy helping him get everything packed and moved to his new apartment. It feels very strange to live alone again after almost 6 years but I like it :) This has been a long time in the making and once he finally got approved for Social Security Disability and got medical insurance through that it all went fast. He got approved on March 1 and found an apartment a week and a half ago and moved on Saturday. I feel good about my decision that we broke up and I am looking forward to living alone again for awhile until I meet the man I am supposed to marry.

I'm slowly putting my apartment back together, when you are in process of moving there's really no need to try and clean up big time since you're surrounded by moving boxes and junk so I just straightened up as I went the last 2 weeks and now I am rearranging and making a list of furniture or items I need to purchase to replace what we split up and am cleaning up as I go. I still need to tackle my bedroom and then I will be able to move on to redecorating :) I have decided I want to have pink in my bathroom (no surprise there) I have decided I am single and a girl, why not have at least one room with pink? :) I chose the bathroom since it's such a small space I want bright pinks so it pops out and maybe some lime green mixed in.

That's about all that has been going on lately. I promise to write sooner next time :)

No comments: