Friday, March 10, 2006

Concert season has begun

It always seems that end of April to early May is the un-official start of "concert season" here in west MI. I love concerts and have already been to see Keith Urban so far this year, am going to see Kenny Chesney on June 2nd with Dierks Bentley and Carrie Underwood and have 2 more on the docket. They just announced Tim McGraw and Faith Hill May 7th and Sugarland is playing Summer Celebration July 5th.

I have my tickets for Kenny, Dawnn and I are making plans to see Sugarland (she's beside herself with excitement over this) and I am seriously considering going to see Tim and Faith. I was thinking of going when I was home in Seattle in August when they are playing but those are sold out, I just asked a friend of mine if she wanted to go, she's thinking about it.

Can't wait to see who else comes to town this year!

Happy Friday!

No comments: