Wednesday, March 08, 2006

New eyes!

I had an eye appointment today to get my eyes checked and to get new contacts and glasses, I was overdue by several years!

I have vision insurance through work that covers glasses or contacts each year so I took advantage of it. I'm happy to report my eyes are no better or worse than last time. My right eye is actually a bit better so she adjusted my prescription for that so they are more balanced because my left eye has been doing most of the work to compensate. I have a trial pair of new contacts to wear and I have a follow up appointment next week to make sure they fit alright and I don't have any problems. I am sticking with Acuvue 2 but now I have the new hydraclear which helps them "breathe". So far so good.

I also ordered new glasses. I am really pleased with them and think they will look good. It's always a little scary going alone and hoping you made the right choice with frames. I did have a helpful person though that I felt comfortable with when trying on different lenses. Here's a link to my new glasses:
Clicky

Whatcha think?

No comments: