Thursday, April 06, 2006

Random thoughts about Rascal Flatts

I think I have mentioned Rascal Flatts before, I am not a big fan but I like some songs.

Well today I am listening to their new CD, Me and My Gang. One of the girls at work brought it in and I traded her my new Poison The Hits CD for listening to RF. (More about the Poison CD in another post)

I've never been a big fan, and I really get tired of their slow power ballad type songs, maybe I'm in a happy place in my life but I need upbeat fast songs. Traditionally I like their more upbeat, fast songs ... kinda like why I can't really explain to Heidi why I like the song 'Fast Cars and Freedom' so much =)

Well on this CD there are 2 "fast" songs that I like ... Backwards and Me and My Gang (the title track) they are both awesome as RF songs go which I think is high praise coming from a not so big fan.

I won't buy this CD but I will listen to those 2 songs if they come on the radio, until they do overkill then I will not want to listen to them again for years.

No comments: