Saturday, September 09, 2006

A whole lot about nothing

This is for you Heidi :)

I'm a terrible blogger, but sometimes I feel like I don't really have anything to say so I don't blog as much as I should.

This week has been kinda busy, I am working on the implementation team for a project at work and we are "going live" this weekend which has been several years in the making. It's going live tomorrow just for our department to use and then after next week will turn it on to everyone including our outside agents that use the site we support. This will give us time to test and make sure the last few kinks are worked out.

I can't believe it's September already ... seems like this whole summer has flown past and I like that I have been able to do some of the things I wanted to do and on Labor Day I finally went to a Detroit Tigers baseball game ... I've been meaning to go for 5 years and finally did :) They were playing my boys, the Seattle Mariners so it was even more fun to watch both of the teams play, and the Tigers did win. I got some great pictures and we had great seats, down the first base line more towards the outfield 25 rows up, I can't wait to see how my pictures turn out.

With September comes my worst time of the year for allergies, goldenrod, ragweed and the combination of the weather getting a bit cooler touch mine off to where no matter what I do I can't get relief, today is no exception ... I've taken a bunch of meds and have gone through almost a whole box of kleenex. Right now I just want to stop sneezing!

Nothing else really going on in my world. Tonight I'm going with a few friends downtown to watch the fireworks, we went last night but got rained out so we decided to try again for tonight.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

2 comments:

agent713 said...

Yeah! A blog from Di :D

What are the fireworks for?

~Heidi

Emmy said...

Why funny you ask ... I am actually drafting that right now ... brace yourself ... 3 blogs in one weekend!

what is the world coming to? :)