Sunday, September 10, 2006

The final countdown

No I won't start singing that song ... it just on the radio right before I read Stacy's weekly blog challenge which is also a countdown, how's that for irony?


10 Things I wanna do before I die

10. Go to Australia
9. Go on a cruise
8. Get married
7. Have a baby
6. Visit every state in the union
5. Wear a size 8/10 again
4. Go to England
3. Own my own home
2. Get my college degree
1. Go on an Alaskan cruise

9 Places I last spent money
9. At a hot dog stand at Celebration on the Grand last night
8. Walgreens (prescription and other items)
7. Meijer (packing supplies)
6. Post Office (mailing ebay auctions)
5. Walgreens (more packing supplies)
4. Family Fare (snack attack!)
3. McDonalds (french fry craving!)
2. Cafeteria at work
1. Gas station

8 Sounds I routinely hear around my house
8. Abbie meowing at me when I get home from work
7. The a/c kicking on
6. The person that lives below me coming home and slamming her door
5. The phone ringing every weekday at 7pm on the dot (what good is the do not call list?)
4. The Microsoft Windows "welcome" when I turn on my laptop
3. Abbie "talking" the birds and squirrels that hang out on my deck
2. The TV
1. Abbie knocking something off the counter to play with

7 Real restaurants where I last ate out
(some of these are a few months back, I've cut back drastically on my eating out)
7. Applebees
6. Bennigans
5. Outback
4. Some chinese buffet place Jim took me to
3. Carrabba's
2. Kobe Japanese Steakhouse
1. Skippers

6 Things I scratched off my To Do list recently
6. Put items out on eBay
5. Clean kitchen
4. Take out garbage
3. Do laundry
2. Refilled allergy med prescription
1. Organized photos into mini PS box

5 People I don't know who I'd like to hang out with
5. All of my Scrapshare Sisters I've not been able to meet yet (and those I have met I want to hang out with you again) =)
4. Elizabeth Dole
3. Eric Clapton
2. Kenny Chesney
1. Rosie O'Donnell

4 Songs that make me happy
4. Jack and Diane
3. Pretending
2. I want you to want me
1. Heaven is a place on Earth

3 Things I hate to do
3. Clean the bathroom
2. Take out the trash
1. Drive in the winter when it's snowy/icy

2 Things I'm really good at
2. Photography
1. Being a good friend/listener

1 Bad Habit
1. Procrastinating

No comments: