Monday, September 11, 2006

Countdown to Clapton!

For those that are on SS, you've no doubt seen my ticker counting down to the Eric Clapton concert ... today reality hit that the concert is 10 days away!

I am going with 3 other people and we have had these tickets since June, so now it's starting to feel "real" and it's 10 days away.

Friday night Jean and I were talking about the concert and how we had a setlist for Eric to play for us and we were hoping he'd hit a few of our favorite songs including Pretending, Layla, Bad Love, and White Room.

I did some googling today and found the set list from his concert about a month and a half ago in Helsinki, Finland and if he plays some of what is on this set list it's going to be an awesome awesome concert!

I've decided since it's 10 days to Clapton to do a daily blog about all things Eric. Today I will include the setlist I found online:

Setlist

Pretending
I Shot The Sheriff
Got To Get Better In A Little While
Old Love (with Robert Cray)
Everybody Oughta Make A Change
Motherless Children

sit down set
Back Home
I Am Yours
Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out
Running On Faith

After Midnight
Little Queen Of Spades
Further On Up The Road
Wonderful Tonight
Layla
Cocaine

Encore
Crossroads (with Robert Cray)

Opening Act:
The Robert Cray Band

No comments: