Thursday, September 14, 2006

Concert attire

7 days!

One of the things I look forward to with concerts is new clothes :) When I went home in August I was shopping with Mom and I found the cutest blouse and bought it when I got back home. I'd show a picture but when I went online to find it, it was gone so it must have sold out. Anywho, it's really cute it's dark blue and black and around the middle is a velvet corset with the ties, really cute and kinda girly in a
pirate-ish kinda way. Now I am searching for a necklace to go with it, it has more of a square neckline so it needs a necklace and the mannequin had a cute one when I saw the blouse so I figured I'd be able to find it at home with the blouse too right? Nope. I'm on the search for a necklace on some kind of a velvet-ish chain/rope/whatever that is either silver or black and kinda chunky. So if you find one let me know :) I'm debating over new cute shoes too, like low heeled black cutesy boots ... I love clothes!

No comments: