Thursday, October 19, 2006

I love a rainy night

Random memory time.

I went into the cafeteria at lunch yesterday and they play various music, mostly "oldies", in the cafeteria itself. It's not uncommon to walk in and start singing a Supreme's song or a CCR song. Yesterday when I went in I heard Eddie Rabbit's "I Love a Rainy Night" and instantly I was brought back to being a little girl.

When I was little there was a pizza place Charlie's Pizza and I remember going with Mom and Dad and alot of times Uncle Danny and Aunt Rhonda for pizza there for dinner... this was when I was no older than 5 since my brother was born when I was 5 and I know he wasn't around. All I remember of the pizza place was that each time we went there I always heard that song "I Love a Rainy Night" playing over the intercom. I don't remember anything about the place except for that :) Oh and it was next to Piggly Wiggly and the Carter's baby store in a strip mall. I don't even know if it is still there anymore.

But for the rest of the afternoon I was singing the song :)

No comments: