Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hockey weekend

Jim got season tickets for he and his boys for the Grand Rapids Griffins AHL hockey team here in town as he's a big sports fan. This weekend was not a kid weekend for him so he asked me if I wanted to go to 2 games, one Friday and one Saturday night. I went to one about 5 years ago and don't remember much so I said sure why not ... it's always a photo op right? :)
Friday night our friend Jean went with us and Saturday night our friend Deb went with us.


Self portrait ... notice my new Scrapshare shirt? *wink*

It was fun, I'm not a big sports fan but hockey is a fast-paced game and I like the shoving into the glass and the fights :)

Friday night the Griffins won! Saturday night they lost in a shoot out ... playing the Houston Aeros.

I took Jim's digital camera with me and here's a few shots:








1 comment:

agent713 said...

Good shots! Yes, the shoving into the glass is what makes hockey fun :) Shoot outs don't hurt either!
~Heidi