Sunday, December 31, 2006

Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum and Library

Tonight before the hockey game Jim and I went to the Gerald R. Ford museum to sign the condolence book. The museum is closed right now but they have opened the lobby for the public to come in and sign the book. I thought it would be a good thing to bring Flat Lauren to also.

These are just a few of the pictures from tonight. The rest are on my film camera and it will be a few weeks until they are back.

The sign at the museum:



Out in front of the museum people have been gathering to pay their respects and have left alot of items and candles. Another thing I noticed was all of the news crews, the local ones plus CNN, NBC in NY (we think it may be The Today Show) and Fox. Then it kind of hit me that this is going to be huge and Grand Rapids will be seen from around the world!

The sign out in front of the museum:




Flat Lauren and I in front of the sign and museum. (Please ignore the extra chins)



I have at least a dozen more pictures on my film camera, I will post them when I get them also.

No comments: