Monday, January 01, 2007

Top 10 in 2006

I can't believe 2006 is over, there were highs and lows, tears of joy and tears of sadness.

Stacy had the challenge for this week be your Top 10 in 2006. Here are mine in no particular order:

10. New Glasses. Sounds a bit anti-climatic huh? It had been at least 5 years, possibly longer since I had new glasses. I always wear contacts and would wear an old, old pair of glasses at home, one day they finally broke so I was without. I got Vision insurance from work and with it was able to get new contacts and glasses, and my glasses were paid for!
Not a great picture, but only one I found where I was wearing glasses


9. Road Trip to Sonic


For my birthday Dawnn, Skye and I went down to Ft Wayne, Indiana to Sonic. I was lucky that a month or so later I got to go down there and met a fellow Scrapshare Sister, ReneinOH


8. Eric Clapton
I've been a big Clapton fan for a long time and have always wanted to see him in concert and when I found out he was going to in Grand Rapids In September I jumped on it, I got lucky and went with Jim and 2 close friends and we had 11th row seats! Talk about concert of a lifetime!




7. Zoo Mania
I love animals and zoo's and was so lucky to get to visit 4 zoo's this past summer in Michigan, Ohio, and Washington.


6. Scrapbooking retreats
I was very lucky to go to several scrapbooking retreats this year, the first one was in April on Lake Michigan. I only stayed for 1 night since I had a previous engagement, but while I was there we had tons of fun and I even got some work done in my album!


5. Going Home
In August I was lucky enough to go home for my Dad's birthday and to spend time with my family and go to my first Scrapshare retreat!


4. Scrapshare Washington 2.5 Retreat
My first Scrapshare retreat! When I told Heidi I was coming home in August she helped organize the WA 2.5 retreat so I could attend! I had so much fun getting to know these ladies.



3. Willow
2006 saw Abbie getting a little brother! I am not home alot so I felt badly leaving Abbie alone alot and decided she needed a companion, and I thought I could use another one too :)


2. Cleveland Rocks
In July Jim and I went to Cleveland for a long weekend, and to celebrate his birthday. While we were there we went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Hard Rock Cafe, Cleveland Zoo to see the koala's, and I surprised him with tickets to a Cleveland Indians baseball game for his birthday!


1. Jim
I just got really lucky with him ... I wasn't looking for anything and I found it :)


Wishing everyone a great 2007!

No comments: