Saturday, December 02, 2006

Replacement iPod Shuffle

I'm a bit behind on posting, been a roller coaster week this week.

I got a call on Saturday afternoon that my replacement iPod came in at the Apple store. I made an appointment for Sunday afternoon to go and in pick it up. Went and picked it up, no problem.

Got it plugged in and charged, and lo and behold, it worked! This appears to have fixed my problems I've had these last few months ... although I'm still hesitant :)

Overall my experience with the Apple store was very positive, if I had known you could go in there in person instead of dealing with online help I would have done that 6 months ago!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I just made an appointment at the Apple store to fix my iPod. I waited 2 hours 1 week before Christmas at the MALL and 10 minuted before my name was going to be called, I fixed my own iPod. I was so mad! I am very glad your Shuffle is working for you.