Friday, November 24, 2006

10 year high school reunion

My 10 year HS reunion is tonight. I am not attending. I am a bit bummed because I had always planned to for my 10 year and a good friend of mine from HS that I still keep in touch with was going to go with me and we were going to make sure that the Toby Keith song, "How do you like me now?" was played at some point in the evening *grin*

When it came around and I got info about the reunion I couldn't find a decent flight and the one I did find wanted all of my frequent flyer miles plus a few hundred dollars which I think defeats the purpose of frequent flyer miles. So I did not go home for it. I even looked at flights leaving today (day after Turkey day) to see if they were cheaper but no.

I'll try and make the next one. I know most people don't go back for their reunions and when they do are disappointed, I really wanted to go just to make that determination for myself, plus there were several people there I *did* want to see that I was great friends with and lost touch with and miss. I even had a dream about it last night. Oh well.

2 comments:

agent713 said...

That's too bad Di. I know you were looking forward to it. There's always a 20th though right?
~Heidi

Christina said...

Mine was this year too and I missed it too.. And I live in the same town as I did when I was in high school. I may go to my 20th....you never know what the future holds.