Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving recap

I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving!

I went to Jim's parents with him for Thanksgiving this year and a great time! Everyone was so nice and welcoming to me it really made me feel at ease and part of the family! There were 11 of us sitting down to dinner (me, Jim, his 2 boys, his mom and dad, his sister and brother in law and their 3 boys) and we had so.much.food. We had a grilled turkey and it tasted great, lots of flavor and very moist.

After we ate we cleaned up a bit and the kids went to play and we sat around and chatted and digested then played Phase 10 for a long time and got into dessert. A very relaxing day and I had a wonderful time getting to know his family. I must have made a good impression because I was invited back for Christmas Eve! and next week I am making cookies with his Mom and sister!

I hope everyone else's holiday was as nice and relaxing as mine!

No comments: