Monday, November 20, 2006

The holiday mood

I am in the Christmas mood. The last couple of years I have not been in the Christmas mood, did not put up a tree, didn't do much of anything holiday related and then felt guilty. This year I am in the mood for the holidays, I want to put my tree up, I want to go spend money I don't have to buy presents for everyone, I even want to do Christmas cards. Correction: I want photo Christmas cards. Photo cards will not happen because I don't think it's right to send photo cards of just you :) If I were married or had kids I would be all over it but that's down the road ... hopefully!

I started some of my Christmas shopping already and I really want to put my tree up. Is it wrong to want to put up the tree on the 20th of November?

1 comment:

agent713 said...

I'm getting there. I'm still having a hard time with it but I'm getting there. The SSS is helping. I think I want a tree this year too. I want a real one though so I think I'll wait until December.

As for photo Christmas cards, why not? I plan on sending one of me in DC to my extended family. Well, just a photo, but it will be in my card...probably with my Christmas letter!

~Heidi