Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had an enjoyable day if you celebrate or not, and didn't OD on chocolates!

I had a great Valentine's Day in spite of the fact I was working *lol*

I got in this morning and found a cute valentine bag on my chair and it was from Jim! I got a funny, cute card, some Dove milk chocolates, a Tinkerbell wallet (you know the plastic velro ones little kids have?) and a beautiful silver necklace with a heart. It is so pretty. I can't wait to wear it tomorrow :)

Then after I got settled in I had a voice mail from the front desk letting me know I had a delivery!

I ran out to the lobby and I had roses from Jim! Total surprise, I was smiling all day each time I looked at them or thought about it. A beautiful arrangement of roses and ferns and baby breath in a beautiful vase. He totally spoiled me! This was first time I ever had a flower delivery at work that was not from my mom or aunt!

I gave Jim his card and heart shaped candy box first thing this morning and told him I had the rest of his gift but I didn't want to give it to him at work, I'd give it to him in the parking lot after work *lol*

The men in our department also got together and collected some money and got each of us girls in the department a rose and passed them out. It was really sweet and thoughtful of them!

I got him some Conversation hearts since that is tradition in my family, and I gave him a box for each of his boys too just 'cuz and his main gift from me was an album I made. I used the Trisha Yearwood song, What I like About You, as the basis for the album and left some pages blank to fill in as we go since we've just begun. I think he really liked it and I was so happy that I could make it for him. I love giving gifts!

Hopefully my Scrapshare Secret Valentine got her package today, I haven't seen a post yet today but I hope she likes what I got. I haven't gotten mine yet, but I was a procrastinator in mailing mine and I know many other ladies were too so I'm not worried it will be just as fun to find it tomorrow when I get home!

Here's hoping your day was a good one!

1 comment:

Rene said...

Awwwwww, he's a keeper!