Monday, February 12, 2007

Just another regular day

So I was feeling peer pressured into updating my blog. I don't know if I'm the only one but sometimes when I don't feel I have anything to say I don't blog. Not that I ever really have anything *great* to talk about on here but I hope ya'll know what I mean.

This past week was busy, hung out with Jim, went to a hockey game Wed. night, finished my swaps for Scrapshare and mailed them! and caught up on sleep over the weekend.

I've decided I really need to get myself on a sleep schedule. I've said this before and I have yet to do it, I start out with good intentions but after a few days or a week I'm back in my old habits. I've decided I need a DVR, that way I could record shows I don't want to miss and then get to bed earlier.

Since that won't happen anytime soon I'm just stuck in the same ol' same ol' staying up late, sleeping and waking up feeling tired. Then using the weekends to catch up.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

If you get Direct TV, it is cheaper than cable PLUS Tivo is only $4 a month. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Direct TV. But, dont get it thinking you will get to bed earlier. I still go to bed after midnight every night.

Emmy said...

I want Direct TV ... they don't want me :(

I had them out here but the guy didn't want to have to climb a bit to put my dish where I could get a signal. So I'm stuck with Comcast :::angry face:::

tosin said...

DVR has resulted in me watching MORE tv. Now I don't have to make choices... I watch one and record another.
UGH!
:)
~toemi~