Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm getting old!

After work tonight I stopped to get my eyebrows tidied up (gotta love waxing!) and I went to the place I get my nails done, cheaper than where I get my hair done plus it's in the same strip mall as the tanning parlor.

I get in there and the girl asks if I wanted to wax my upper lip too. :::blink::: Excuse me? I was like, do I need it? She said well you could a little and there is a small black hair starting.

Wait a second. I don't have black hair, I'm blonde. I kinda got upset and said well yeah just fix it! Make it go away! Is this what happens when you get older? I know I have a birthday coming up but seriously.

Anyhow, I got my eyebrows done and my upper lip done. I didn't even know I needed it but I'll add it to the routine I guess, though now I'll be inspecting that area constantly to see if it grows back.

For now I'm telling myself that black hair was a cat hair. Abbie has black fur. Not too far of a stretch.

1 comment:

The Stopper Family said...

Welcome to adulthood and hair where you don't want it.

I asked my hairdresser one time and her response was - "color or not, if there is texture, it needs to go". But, I HATE to get my upper lip waxed!