Friday, June 08, 2007

Junior Mints

I.am.addicted.

We have a candy/snack drawer at work (I say drawer but it's really 4 full drawers of a credenza)where for just $0.50 you can go and get a snack or two.

A month or so ago my cubemate had a box of Junior Mints from the drawer and being a nice cubemate he is, gave me a couple.

That started me down this path I am on of eating a box a day - and now he and I enable each other by taking turns buying the boxes.

Then about 3 weeks ago we ran out of Junior Mints so we had to go cold turkey. I'll tell you, Peppermint Patties are not the same as Junior Mints.

Well guess what happened yesterday?

The candy drawer got restocked!

I'm working on my box of Junior Mints right now. It magically appeared on my desk today which means I need to eat them, right?

2 comments:

agent713 said...

I'm a sucker for those too. I like them at the movie theatre. No popcorn for me thanks. Just give me Junior Mints or even better the Junior Carmels. Yum!
~Heidi

Emmy said...

I'm a traditionalist at the movies. Popcorn. Extra butter.
Now at the drive in it's popcorn and Sour Patch Kids.
Junior Carmels are good too but I really limit those because I'm addicted enough! *lol*