Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Nantucket Navy

Is the color of my new Vera Bradley bag. I am in love!

I was totally enabled on Scrapshare when someone said that Vera Bradley was on sale so I had to click the link. I've been wanting a tote/purse/camera bag as I'm getting a bit tired of my CM camera bag.

I found the bucket tote and decided to get Nantucket Navy in honor of my trip out east next week. (oh and I got the Hope Toile eyeglasses case, too)

It arrived today. Talk about fast shipping! I just loved how it came, inside the shipping box it was in a smaller fancy box with tissue paper wrapped up. I love the bucket tote and was surprised it was smaller than I thought it was. Remember, I'm the girl that loves small purses so this is a "large" purse for me.

I've already moved into it and it will make a great carry on for the plane as my purse next week. I could fit my camera in it too if I didn't put much else in but I think I'm going to look at the Hallmark store at The Handbag which people are saying fits the Canon Rebel nicely.

This is what I got:


This is the handbag that I want to check out to see if it will fit as my new camera bag. This is also the same color as the eyeglasses case I did get. They carry Vera Bradley at Hallmark so I plan to take the camera in and move into the bag to see.

1 comment:

agent713 said...

Cute!!! Enjoy it!
~Heidi