Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mary Janes

I've not had much to blog about lately and I was reminded it's been awhile since I blogged (Hi Mom!)

I don't think I've posted about my love of Crocs lately. My newest pair arrived yesterday!

Red Mary Jane Crocs!

If you like the idea of Crocs but are put off by how large and "ugly" the originals are then I recommend the Mary Janes - they are smaller and daintier and cute!

I got red and I definitely am going to need more colors of these!

I also found these new ones and can't wait for them to be available for purchase - I can wear these at work! Alice suede crocs

2 comments:

agent713 said...

Weird! I was reading one of your posts and thinking "she hasn't blogged lately. I wonder if there's an update there" so I clicked on the link and voila!

Must be a twin thing ;)

Though I haven't gotten on the Croc bandwagon yet...

~Heidi

Emmy said...

Yep you and mom and I are all on the same wave.

Seriously. Try the Mary Janes. More dainty than the regular ones. I can't imagine how I lived without them.