Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Good mail day!

I love getting mail ... not the junk mail and bills but real mail and packages :) Today was a good day! I wasn't expecting several things until later this week into next week and came home to a surprise!

In front of my door was a package with a book I ordered from Amazon.com 'Taking Charge of Your Fertility'. I'm not planning anything so don't get worried ... don't even have prospects right now =) but I have heard great things about the book and wanted to see what it was all about, plus it sounds like it may help with other 'girl issues' I may have. We'll see. I'm a chapter in and so far I like it.

Then in my mailbox, I got my Scraps which is the Creative Memories Consultant magazine that comes out monthly that shows the new products and must haves that are coming out for the following month! I can see my $$$ going to new product come January! So stinkin' cute!
I also got my pictures I ordered from the Creative Memories Photo Center! I ordered extra prints from my trip to Seattle to send to family and to my twin Heidi and wasn't expecting them for a week since I hadn't gotten an email telling me they were on the way! I love surprises, plus the photos turned out great! If you are looking for a place to use to upload photos and get prints I recommend the photo center ... leave a comment and I'll hook you up with the info :)

Other than that, I am procrastinating today ... I have 6 border swaps to get done and postal before 1/15/06 and I need to work on them but some of the paper I need is in my car and I don't feel like getting dressed to go outside to get it ... I think I will stay indoors and keep reading TCOYF!

Until the next post ... take care ya'll!
Di

No comments: