Sunday, December 25, 2005

Why is it ...

that you don't crave something until you know you can't have it? Today for instance, since it is Christmas Day just about everything is closed, including McDonalds. I don't eat fast food that much anymore and I haven't had McDonalds in awhile but for some reason today I am craving their french fries and a cheeseburger. I am starting to think that this is only because they are closed. If they were open, would I be having this craving? Probably not. And on top of it, I'm not even hungry! But yet I am craving these things.

I guess we know what I'll be doing tomorrow ...

3 comments:

agent713 said...

I am a week late commenting on this but I had to share. The day you posted this I saw a s.t.u.p.i.d. ad on TV for McDonald's Chicken Nuggets. Dumb ad but MAN did it make me crave them!!!

The next day I dropped some negatives off at Wal-Mart to get reprints. The reminder thing they give you has a "free small fries when you buy a sandwhich" What did I do? Marched over to McD's and got myself a six pack of nuggets and small fries :D

Moral of the story: Advertising works and Heidi is a sucker :P

~Heidi

Emmy said...

Well I never posted an update about it ... day after Christmas who took her already too large butt to McDonalds? Me ... and I had a hamburger and fries and a cold coke and it was AWESOME. So good in fact I did it again yesterday when I was out shopping!

agent713 said...

Okay, I need to learn to not read updates before lunch.
I WILL eat my leftovers
I will eat my leftovers
I will eat my leftovers
:P
~Heidi