Sunday, January 15, 2006

Copied ... because it's just what ya do :)

I saw this on Agent713's blog and she got it from Toemi and then I saw it on VeronicainAus's blog so I decided to take it ... and I'm sure this isn't the last of it.

1. My uncle once: taught me to play blackjack poker. I was about 9 when I learned.
2. Never in my life: Have I learned to swim.
3. When I was five: I was in Kindergarten and became a big sister.
4. High School was: A big party, academically easy but I never applied myself. Socially easy too.
5. My parents are: American. Never lived outside the state of Washington.
6. I once met: Kenny Chesney =) (you knew that was going to be my answer) *lol*
7. There's this girl I know who: Once ran away from home and went to California.
8. Once, at a bar: I kissed a total stranger.
10. Next time I go to church: Hmmm, I need to finally find a church home first.
11. When I turn my head left, I see: My bedroom closets
12. When I turn my head right, I see: My bookshelf full of CM albums and PS and Mini PS boxes.
13. How many days until my birthday?: About 119 but who is counting :)
14. If I was a character written by Shakespeare I'd be: Lady Macbeth (Bwahahahaha!!!)(I agree and leaving Veronica's here as that's my answer too)
15. By this time next year: I will have apartment to myself (being optimistic here)
16. A better name for me would be: I used to wish my name was Candy ... although my nickname Emmy seems to fit me well too.
17. I have a hard time understanding: Why people must judge others so quickly.
18. If I ever go back to school I: Will stay in school and actually graduate this time!
19. You know I like you if: I'd hang out with you and I think you'd just know because I wouldn't just be polite like you feel you have to be polite to someone even though you don't like them.
20. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: The Academy =)
21. Take my advice: The glass can sometimes be half full. You have to look for the small positive thing and it may take time to find but I promise it's there!
22. My ideal breakfast is: Cherry Coke and a Waffle House waffle and side of bacon.
23. If you visit my hometown: Go to my parents house, it's same one as before they know where I am now. Oh make sure and get a coffee =)
24. Why won't someone: Step in and regulate the gas prices for both cars and home heating.
25. If you spend the night at my house: You may get stepped on, petted, licked, or cuddled by my cat Abbie.
26. I'd stop my wedding: If my photographer didn't get all the pictures during the ceremony I asked for.
27. The world could do without: Spiders and Terrorists
28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Ummm that's pretty bad ...
29. Paper clips are more useful than: Office Politics ... and we wonder why nothing gets done?!?
30. If I do anything well, it is: I am multi talented, I do everything well *wink*
31. And by the way: Feel free to copy and pass this along =)

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Cool! I'm definitely going to copy this!