Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Coldstone Creamery

I cannot say enough about them. If you haven't been to one, you need to check it out. Or visit them on the web at Coldstone Creamery

So today for lunch I took a co worker there, it was his first time. I also had an order from Dawnn and one from another 1st timer. I am normally not a big ice cream person, but I love Coldstone. You go and pick out different kinds of ice cream you want and they will mix them together and add in anything you want ... so cool. Today I went kinda conservative and got Cake Batter and Raspberry Sorbet mixed together with a waffle cone crushed in. So yummy. Also gotten the *look* from some co workers when they saw us walk in with the bag from there ...

Just had to post about this, I'm in ice cream heaven right now =)

4 comments:

agent713 said...

Yes. Rub it in. Do you know that the closest Coldstone to me is in BELLVUE??? And the closest Marble Slab (same idea, different chain) is a ferry ride away in Victoria.

How about you just add it to the list of things to do this summer and shut up already ;)

~Heidi

Mel said...

I have not been to one yet... I know there is one at the Mall of America though..
But I am worried after Jenny had that bad experience there... so..

Empress4

Emmy said...

Ok twin it's on our list. I LOVE Marble Slab too! There is a Marble Slab in Seattle ... we can visit the one in Victoria, I love ferry rides :D

Mel ... I've eaten there so many times and as of yet haven't had an issue, you'll be ok we'll peer pressure you into it :D

Mel said...

Well.. when y'all come to MN we can all go to the Mall of America and get some!!
:)