Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday before a concert

I've found that day before a concert is a good radio day, you tend to hear more songs of the artist that is coming to town. I'm going to see Keith Urban tomorrow in Lansing and am so excited. He's been on my 'list' of must-see concerts for awhile and I am looking forward to it!

I am going with a friend from work and we have plans to meet up and drive over and have dinner before the concert. My other friend Julie just brought me her zoom lens for her camera so I can use it for taking photos and I think I am stocked up on film (yes I still use film) and ready to go!

Costco better watch out when my multiple rolls of film of Keith Urban and I come in Sunday morning =)

The only thing I don't know yet is who is opening for him, maybe no one is and he'll do a really long show ... hmmmm.

I'll post after concert comment late tomorrow or Sunday :)

Happy Friday ya'll!

2 comments:

~D~ said...

oh oh oh oh have super fun!!!!!

D

Emmy said...

Incredible show ... I so want to post about it, but I want to wait till I get my pictures first ... even though it's killing me!!!!!! All I will say right now, is if you have a chance to see him in concert, GO. That good.