Monday, February 06, 2006

For the most part I have good co workers

Everyone always has *someone* that drives them batty at work but on the whole I have pretty good co workers. Some push the buttons but I guess an argument could be made that I push their buttons.

Today for example, I ended up staying here at work till 8 tonight (2 hours and 48 minutes left...) because we are down our 2 late night peeps. The other person who is working late with me just make a late lunch run (at 5:30) and asked me if I wanted anything, I asked for a burger and coke, which tastes awesome right now I might add! How nice was that? And on top of it he knows one of the peeps that work there and got everything for a big discount.

So I guess when my co workers push my buttons I just must remember that not all of them are that way and if it gets bad I can run to Dawnn's cube and whine :D

1 comment:

~D~ said...

come on over babe!! At least you have Matt by you to keep you safe!

hugs!