Monday, March 26, 2007

Easily Enabled

First it was Sizzix, then Crocs ... now it's altered letters.

I ordered another pair of Crocs this weekend, they shipped today and should be here in a few days.

I wanted a pair of pink ones and what is better than pink? Pink Disney crocs!

Pink Disney Crocs

Then I decided I wanted to try my hand at altering letters ... and oh am I hooked! I can't believe how easy it is! Sunday I went to Michael's and got a couple 9 inch wood letters (the white ones for those familiar with this)one for me and one for my secret bunny in the Scrapshare bunny swap. About an hour later I was done and wanting to do more!

I hit Hobby Lobby and Michaels tonight for more letters and some more supplies and made 2 more! One of my co workers is having a baby and so I made one for her new daughters room and one for her son's room. I will bring them to work tomorrow and hopes she likes them!

I can't get the digital camera working so this is not one I made but here's an idea of what they can look like when they are done:

Altered letter

Now I need more letters and more supplies, this is so addicting!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Aren't the altered letters fun!!! The famous Cowtown Stacy taught us how to do them this weekend and I plan to make one for each of my kids!!
Empress4