Saturday, March 31, 2007

Paid in full

I paid off 2 credit cards today and included nice notes asking them to please close my accounts and not to bother me anymore and dropped them off at the post office.

I have 2 more to go but I am on track to have them paid off by the end of the year then I tackle my car payment.

It's a very liberating feeling having 2 of those payments gone. I'm throwing the money I was paying on them to my next credit card and that should be done in just a couple of months! I just have had alot of little debts laying around that I could never seem to shake off.

2 comments:

agent713 said...

That's fantastic!!!! Congratulations.
~Heidi

jazzsinger45 said...

Hi Di! I just found your blog from your myspace. I miss being in touch with you! I'm commenting on this blog because it sounds like the dave ramsey financial plan that you're doing. congratulations! i know how hard that is!

a lot of my friends are doing this and i am trying too, although i'm getting ready to take on a ton of debt with school, i want to clean up as much as i can first.
- laura