Thursday, March 29, 2007

Girly girl pampering

I got my first ever manicure tonight. My nails are finally grown out and staying grown out that I decided to splurge and treat myself to my first manicure. It was so fun and my nails are so pretty, I ended up with a french manicure.

I really wanted a pedicure too, but I just did my own home pedi a couple weeks ago so I'll wait until closer to my birthday when the weather is more likely to be sandal weather all the time and then treat myself, I haven't had one since last summer! *gasp*

It was fun to treat myself and it's nice to see my own real fingernails looking this nice!

Yep, I'm a girly girl.

2 comments:

agent713 said...

Isn't it wonderful? I'd love to get in the habit of regular manicures. They just make you feel so good.
~Heidi

Emmy said...

I'd love to get into the habit too ... it's so tempting that I may use my "allowance" for it!